Our Aim is:
To offer people of all backgrounds and abilities opportunities to participate in the sport of angling, thereby improving their quality of life.
Our Objectives are to:
- Allow the participants a chance to enjoy the sport of angling.
- Provide safety awareness through education and good practice.
- Develop people’s skills and self-confidence.
- Encourage responsible and positive participation within the sport and the community.
- Raise awareness of all participants of environmental issues related to the countryside and areas of water through angling.
- Provide instruction of the highest quality in angling techniques and fishing etiquette.
- Support any participant wishing to obtain recognised qualifications in angling and angling related subjects.
- Divert people away from anti-social behaviour and thereby reduce crime and create safer communities.